• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/T REAL 1968 Dripedge Super Reverb - NOT A REISSUE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennyvt

Reaction score
Sweet amp. NOT A REISSUE!!!! Just re-capped, re-tubed and brought back to specs last week by Bill Carruth. No issues what so ever.

I've got a bad back and can no longer carry this baby to gigs. Will trade for a 1x12 combo - must have reverb and channel switching. No heads, heads/cabs, or any other configuration than 1x12. NO IMPORTS unless it's a Marshall from UK. I love Mesa stuff so I'd be interested in a 5:50 Express PLUS, Lonestar Special, etc..... Will also consider Marshall, and Fender and Booteek Stuff. Will sell for $1700.00 including professional packing and shipping. amps should be of similar value. This amp also has some fine "lineage" YouTube "Thermos Greenwood" - pretty cool player.

IMG_0021_zps627d98df.jpg

IMG_0026-1_zps42004df5.jpg

IMG_0022_zps1537b98e.jpg

IMG_0023_zps909dcc36.jpg

Denny
www.BlueFrets.com
Vermont

Latest posts

Back