extension cable for HotPlate and Ace

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctek

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get an cable that extends the speaker cable on a Stiletto Ace - preferably in the UK

I have just bought the hotplate but the cable than runs from the speaker on the Ace is too short to reach the hotplate on top of the amp.

I have spent ages trolling the net in vain but I am not exactly sure what it would be called and there are millions of extension cables

Howard

It wouldn't be hard to make your own. You just need some 12 guage wire, some of those female spade connectors, and a 1/4" mono male plug.

Or if you don't want to do that, and you have a Radio Shack or an electronics store close by, buy a 1/4" female to 1/4" male mono extension adaptor. Just make sure it's a large enough wire size, like a 14 or 12 guage.

eek - if I understood half of that I would be on a winner!!! I am afraid making one is well beyond my rather meagre electrical abilities.

If I manage to find a female/male mono extension adapter does it specifically need to say it is for speakers?

I am sure I have seen one of those at Maplins in the UK (probably the equivalent of Radio Shack) but would be unsure if it was suitable unless it stated so specifically

Howard

Latest posts

Back