Dual Rec R0344 on Ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoolAIDMan

Reaction score
Looks a little rough

http://cgi.ebay.com/1st-year-dual-rectifier-blackface_W0QQitemZ300105320563QQihZ020QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for posting this...yet another pre500 DR being let go !

Looks a lot bit rough but hey, sounds like the guy has played it and not just used it as a museum piece.
These deserve to be played...full tilt, these sound KILLER !!!!

This one will fetch a very fair price indeed !!!

Johnson... you smell this one? :lol:

The seller is a noob. Be careful. He might not be a noob but a crook in disguise with a new account too.

yeah...im always a little weary sending a noob 1K+ over the internet on good faith alone. But I am definately keeping an eye on this one. Thanks for the PM carlos!

I asked him a couple questions. He shows signs of dishonesty

He is adamant that the Blackface's sound better than Regular Aluminum. He says he played both side by side and the Blackface's sound much better because its transformer is different (although both are pre500).

(we all know the blackface/chrome is only a cosmetic difference)

He might be a bit dishonest in trying to promote his item. I Would Be careful

moriyuki said:
I asked him a couple questions. He shows signs of dishonesty

He is adamant that the Blackface's sound better than Regular Aluminum. He says he played both side by side and the Blackface's sound much better because its transformer is different (although both are pre500).

(we all know the blackface/chrome is only a cosmetic difference)

He might be a bit dishonest in trying to promote his item. I Would Be careful

he's right.

Latest posts

Back