DC-10 60/100 watt switch question...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joey the possum

Reaction score
Hi, new here and I've really enjoyed yall's forum. Unfortunatly there's only 2 questions that have escaped being answered in my searches of the plethora of posts here at Boogie Board;

1. I have a singular 4x12 8 ohm cab and I want to run it with my new (to me) DC10 head, can I use one of the 8 ohm cab jacks on the amp whilst plugging nothing into the other 8 ohm jack safely?

2. Whats the story on the 1/2 power toggle? I don't see one on the front panel of the amp I've purchased, did they always have one or is it something they added/removed to subsequent models?

Thanks for your time!

Joey

Joey,
Welcome to the forum. Yes run it on the 8 ohm jack. If you add another 8 ohm cab (in parallel) put them both in the 4 ohm jacks. I don't know about the 60/100 switch. You can download the owners manual at the Mesa Boogie factory site.

Thanks for the reply, I did download the manual and it refrences the wattage switch, but I don't know if that may have been just the last manual that was made for the line.

Anywhos, thanks again for the help.

Latest posts

Back