• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Compact FU-3/MKIV foot controller

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsriaudio

Reaction score
This is a direct copy of the logic switching scheme from the original Mesa FU-3 foot controller for the MKIV in a much more pedalboard-friendly format than the original.

Functions exactly the same but takes a detachable 6-pin XLR cable (https://btpa.com/MIC-XLR/4-5-6-7-Pin-XLR/xlr6-sc-xx.html) rather than the attached cable on the original.

Much easier to break down your rig! $179 shipped in the US. Email [email protected] to order. Thanks!

A9c3pHXl.jpg

Guess not, we’ll the search continues. Can’t believe it’s this hard to find a used or alternative FS for a mark iv….

I’m a new member myself. If you have a reverb listing or something let me know. I’ll buy it immediately!

got mine works- great- just had to wait longer for the cable then the pedal- but the pedal is great

I got the pedal too, still waiting on my cable. But the pedals build quality and finish is impressive. Looking forward to testing it out.

This is a direct copy of the logic switching scheme from the original Mesa FU-3 foot controller for the MKIV in a much more pedalboard-friendly format than the original.

Functions exactly the same but takes a detachable 6-pin XLR cable (XLR6-SC-XX) rather than the attached cable on the original.

Much easier to break down your rig! $179 shipped in the US. Email [email protected] to order. Thanks!

A9c3pHXl.jpg
Would it be possilbe to make a version of this that works with the Mesa Quad?

Would it be possilbe to make a version of this that works with the Mesa Quad?
I believe the FU2 is dramatically more complex than the FU3 and I wouldn't feel confident about building one since I don't have a Quad preamp to test with unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back