• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"broken" MkII and halfback 2x12 on Evilbay - in my

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoner

Reaction score
If anyone is considering either of the latest Webstore11 items, they are a pawnshop I have done a bunch of business with so I can check this stuff out in person. I see they won't ship the vertical 2x12 but if someone here is jonesing bad I can help out with getting it packed and sent out. Why? Because I care, that's all! :D Z

Zoner said:
If anyone is considering either of the latest Webstore11 items, they are a pawnshop I have done a bunch of business with so I can check this stuff out in person. I see they won't ship the vertical 2x12 but if someone here is jonesing bad I can help out with getting it packed and sent out. Why? Because I care, that's all! :D Z

Again, very noble man, now that's why I love this forum. Everyone looking out for each other !!!

I would try to score it though man, IIC+ and a 2x12 hb cab= YEAH !!!!

Again, very cool of you to offer to help ship !! KILLER.

It was a broken IIb I think - sold for more than I thought. I stopped by the Pawn America today and inquired about the 2x12 and the guy (who was in the same building upstairs) wouldn't talk to me in person, wouldn't entertain a direct sale, and seemed pissed that I would even suggest a sale outside of his Ebay auction world. He said he would relist and that I was welcome to bid (gee, thanks) but no way was he gonna sell it to me outside of his auction format. Tool. Z

Zoner said:
It was a broken IIb I think - sold for more than I thought. I stopped by the Pawn America today and inquired about the 2x12 and the guy (who was in the same building upstairs) wouldn't talk to me in person, wouldn't entertain a direct sale, and seemed pissed that I would even suggest a sale outside of his Ebay auction world. He said he would relist and that I was welcome to bid (gee, thanks) but no way was he gonna sell it to me outside of his auction format. Tool. Z

WTF :!: :!:

Pretty strange move if he's trying to sell it. Especially since it got no hits the first round (local pickup only?).... go figure.

Latest posts

Back