• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BRAND NEW Mark IV widebody combo for sale (DRG4WB-CO)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillbillySims

Reaction score
Well yesterday I found a brand new in-store demo Mark IV widebody combo w/footswitch, cover, & casters. Since it was an in-store demo they retubed it for me with all new Mesa tubes & I took it home.

After about 2-3 hours of fiddling with it, I think its just not the amp for me... considering how much I paid I feel it needs to be the PERFECT amp for me.

So Im offering it up for $1500 cash..( I MIGHT accept a trade for a Lonestar or Roadster?).. I accept paypal & money orders. If you want to see my feedback profile on ebay

My Ebay ID name is HillbillySims (I believe its got about 242 positive feedbacks now.. about 99% positive)

It has a few minor nicks due to being moved around the store I guess, but it essentially is a brand new amp as I am the 1st owner & they said it was 2 months old.

Anthony Sims

Let me know if anyone is interested

Latest posts

Back