Best settings with the Nova Delay?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borisson

Reaction score
Hi,

i ve just picked up the Mark V. Amazing amp!!! Ive converted from Roadking II but still have the Lonestar Classic 10/50/100
Im using the Nova Delay in the loop, the send level is on the 10 o clock for now but the repeats seems to be a bit distorted.
Any advice for the best set up? I havent done the calibration yet...

thanks

You need to do the calibration for the input signal... and then repost if that doesn't solve your problem. You will realize your statement was like saying, "My tire is flat so my car is driving weird. I haven't tried filling the tire with air yet." :)

Mark Fore said:
You need to do the calibration for the input signal... and then repost if that doesn't solve your problem. You will realize your statement was like saying, "My tire is flat so my car is driving weird. I haven't tried filling the tire with air yet." :)
:lol:

Mark Fore said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back