Best Harmony Solos

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksolo

Reaction score
Hi all,I just got a GMajor 2 and started checking the web for patches,and guess what......there arent very many. I just sold a Pod X3 Live to get the GMaj2 and I can go to Line6.com right now and have access to 70,000 patches. Even on the TC Electronics website there are only about 18 patches you can download. In my frustration I'm am going to create some patches of my own and thought wouldnt it be nice to have some pitch shifting patches of the best rock harmonies? So I'm gonna give it a shot,and I need you guys to start a list of songs and I'll try to make patches for them. Any help with theory etc would be greatly appreciated.I'm gonna throw some right off the top of my head,you guys add to it.

Yes-Owner of a Lonely Heart
Bon Jovi-You give love a bad name
A7X-Afterlife
Queen-Killer Queen
Def Leppard-Bringing on the Heartbreak
Steely Dan-Reelin in the Years
Eagles-Hotel California
Thin Lizzy-Boys are back in town
Ozzy-Mr. Crowley
Pantera-Cemetary Gates

We keep this going and before long...BAM,we got a patch library!!!
BTW I suck at adding effects,so what you will get is a "DRY" harmony setting,no delay etc.

Metallica One

The part after the last chorus would make even motzart envy.

The 2c+ simul is tailor made for compositions like that .

Dethklok-thunderhorse

Metallica eye of the beholder pre solo

metallica- to love is to die bridge section (not a metallica fan boy but those guys do great harmony parts)

and pretty much every boston song

anything by thin lizzy (the boys are back)

iron maiden (everything :)) murders in the rue morgue

lyman said:
rush - the analog kid, red sector A (on the first part of the solo at least)

Now we're talking! One of my favorite guitar players ever.

All the Best,
~Nep~

Bad company: I cant get enough of your love.

boston? are you guys kidding? its like 2 solid albums of nutin but harmony guitar! after a while they all start to sound the same (thanks tom scholtz - that one 2 album lick is still stuck in my head :roll: ).

Latest posts

Back