Anyone With a Road King 2x12 cab?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rarebitusa

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
For anyone with a Road King horizontal 2x12 cab and a tape measure 8) if you'd be so kind to provide the dimensions of the rear panel cutout I'd be grateful. TIA

FWIW... it was a worthwhile, low cost effort and can revert back if I care to, but won't.

certainly digging this tone way better... prefer the openness and the high end clarity the MC-90 brings paired with the v30. Stuck with the 16 ohm v30 initially because I wanted to balance to be skewed towards the MC-90, well it certainly did that, but its missing a bit of the thump. Will swap over to my 8 ohm v30 and see.

and to wrap up this segment :p .. swapped in the 8 ohm v30 and the thump is back. Definitely can hear how it's more evenly balanced now. Just one man's opinion but overall this pairing with this RK like configuration has given this cab some improved tonal versatility. Looking forward to getting it in a band mix to hear what shakes out.

Back