Anyone who owns a Mesa in Atlanta area...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMGguitarist

Reaction score
I was curious to see if any of you guys have had any experience with Andrews Amp Lab for tech help. To me, Jeff seems to know his stuff pretty solid and I'd trust him with my gear but I'm in a predicament, after a week of travelling with my TOV 2x12, something definitely is not right with my amp when I went turned it on today for the first time since I've been home. I definitely need the amp to be overlooked by someone as I'm sure something is not right electronically. That being said, should I bring my amp to someone who is Mesa certified or should I go to AAL? For all I know, AAL could be Mesa certified or have a Mesa guy there... I've heard plenty of guys here on the BB mention AAL and gave them nothing but the best reviews so now I'm asking for a little help here. Take it to Andrews Amp Lab or find a Mesa cert guy?

I have brought fenders, Marshalls, Rivera's and a Vox to Jeff. So far so good. The last time I spoke with him I believe he was talking with Mesa to get certified.

I would go there before anywhere else in Atlanta. He is also very quick.

Good Luck!

I have been there once but not with my Mesa......he did great work on my Deville. If something were to ever happen with my Lonestar Special I would definitely take it to Andrews.

He's got my little Peavey Bravo right now. This is the first time I've had an amp serviced, but I've heard nothing but good things about Andrews. Bakos is also well respected, but I've heard that he's so busy running his studio that he isn't doing much amp work - who knows for sure?

Latest posts

Back