A Request for a Mark-IV video

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radmo

Reaction score
Anyone!!!!!

Someone PLEASE make a video of them dialing in a Mark-IV!!!!!

I am currently using a Rectifier Solo50 Head (version 1) with my Laney 4-12....it just seemed easier and more plug and play than the Mark-IV.
I've had my Mark-IV for 5 years now.Retubed it.Had it checked out in the shop.i'm not playing it at this time, maybe because the Recto is new GAS.Dunno.

Could you folks out there with all that vast knowledge (i.e. Boogiebabies,Antoine,etc.) take afew moments to video yourself dialing in your tones, etc., Basically demo the Mark-IV and show why it has been a flagship amp for so long?

Show me what I'm missing.I am soooo frustrated with the whole process, yet I KNKOW I'll regret getting rid of my Mark-IV (with EV).

If you prefer alittle $$$ for your time and materials, I'd be glad to donate!!

Radmo

I'll donate for that too. Help us!!!!!!!! Please! Video yes! put it on youtube.com

This might be good for Mesa to do. Mesa dosen't even have clips. Bring on the video, please. Channel 2 gives me pain every day.

If someone lets me borrow their Mark 4 , I would be glad to do a video. But , I need a digital video cam too

Man that makes me wonder if it's just too complex. I'm sensitive to your situation ... I had an Ampeg when I started out that gave me fits no matter what I did ... then a Marshall that was a bit better. But I honestly rarely adust any of the knobs on my original Boogie no matter where I play it. A little volume and some minor tweaks. I've never played a Mark 4 ... just an observation. Not trying to be a smart alec. Maybe the Boogie was just simpler ... maybe I'm just simpler ...yeah that's what it is! :D .

Good luck either way.

Latest posts

Back