• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'84 MKIIC+ SIMULCLASS EVM COMBO

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogie_danno

Reaction score
I have an '84 Mark IIC+ no EQ but has everything else. 200 Watt EV Black Shadow, Simulclass, Reverb. I am going to kick myself but I'm selling it. If I can avoid ebay I will. I also have a theil ported extension cab with 200 EV. I play mostly Jam band stuff and my lone star gives me the squwishy clean I like. The Mk has usual wear for an amp this old, but it still screams. Currently have EL34/6L6 combo in power section. The class a with the EL34 rocks. Then kick in the 6L6's for more headroom. Sabbath and Metalica + Dream Theaterare a breeze. Works great for Santana and Allmann stuff as well. I have pics If you want. I am not a collector and figure that if somebody really wants this I will part with it. (My wife is kinda leaning on me as well.) Guarranteed to be the real deal or I'll refund your money and shipping, plus send you naked pics of my mom. :wink:

I was thinking if I put it on fleabay I would start the bid @ $2300 w a $3k buy it now. Extension cab extra $200. It has an EV SRO 200 watt. I spoke to a speaker guy and he claims it has the same voice coil and spec as the EVM. Whatever, the extension definitly adds thud.

I looked into getting the EQ. I think it cost about 200 but they don't have the old stock C+ faceplates and I wanted to leave it original. Besides you can always through an EQ in the FX loop.

You need to post the picture on a host web site. Right click on the picture in the host web site and and copy the url from the properties sheet. Then you use the Img tag located under the subject bar when you write a post.

PS many internet service providers provide free web space and even have easy form type web pages these really work the best for your needs. :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-II-C-Simulclass-200-Watt-EV_W0QQitemZ7414677803QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back