'78 Boogie + Schecter Tele & Washburn (Boogiebabies note

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdove

Reaction score
This clip is a new clip that I put together on a Boss BR900CD recorder. The guitar on the left is a Schecter Tele through the Boss. The guitar on the right is the Washburn/Boogie combo. I recorded the Yamaha bass through the Boss and programmed the onboard drums. Added vocals/backgrounds.

Three < $300 guitars & an old Boogie amp. They're not like my Yamaha but I think it turned out OK ... Sympathize :D

This Boogie just has great tone ... even at bedroom levels.

Note to Boogiebabies: I think this is the first recording without the "fetron". Most of the recordings on my site are "with the fetron". What do you think? Thanks again for the help on the fetron problem.

Dude Im sorry but I hated everything.
Vocal , lyrics , tone of everything .
This kind of music is too boring to my ears.
Maybe others will apreciate.
luck

I just got this Boss rig ... wanted to get something down quick. Programmed the drums after a couple of manual reads. Laid down the rhythm track the same evening. Came up with the bass part the next morning. Through together some words from an earlier song. Laid down some vocals & background tracks that afternoon. All basically done on the Boss. Put a mic on the Boogie and laid down a lead track with the Washburn ... recorded into mic input of Boss. Bounced a mix, mastered then to CD. All within 24 hours. Pretty amazing machine ... I had a blast.

For those who like it ... glad you enjoyed. For those with constructive criticism, always welcome. I always learn from it and I could use a bunch of it. That's the reason I post ...

For those who are just destructive ... I wish you ...
:D
luck

I wasnt destructive I simply dont like this kind of music.
What can I do ?
Pretend that I liked ?
When you put a work to the whole world to hear you need to be able to hear things you will like and things you wont.
It is not destructive it is honesty.
I believe you dont wnat to hear your friends saying yes I liked just to be polyte !
I never lie about my tastes and always asked people to treat me just like that.
So destructive or not I was sincere .

Latest posts

Back